The raison d’etre and rules of BDOVELO. What to expect and whatnot.
- BDOVELO is a business network group for senior management across all industries centered around cycling
- The aim of BDOVELO is to use cycling as a vehicle to start and develop personal and business relationships. The club values honesty, integrity & building relationships based on respect and trust.
- BDOVELO will run regular cycling and non cycling events to provide opportunities for members to ride and socialise in some of the best locations close to London.
- All cycling events will be fully supported with mechanics, guides and relevant expert advice.
- All BDOVELO members are expected follow the Highway Code, wear a helmet and treat other members, traffic and property with the highest levels of respect.
- Participants will be responsible for their own cycle which must be fully roadworthy. The use of triathlon handlebars or other bar extensions is forbidden due to the group cycling nature of the rides.
- Members are responsible for their own medical condition.
- Membership is strictly by invite only.
- Standard membership fees are £495 per year for one person.
- Membership benefits include invitations to regular cycling events and non cycling events, and access to a cycling concierge for advice and facilitation of cycling-specific queries including equipment, travel, training & nutrition.
- Membership is reviewed on an annual basis.
- BDOVELO is owned & managed by BDO Services Ltd.